Monday, August 27, 2007

Some Fun Info!

I just got tagged! How Fun!!!

A- Attached or single: Attached I guess. What is meant by this?
B- Best Friend: Kevin of course!
C- Cake or Pie: I am not a great fan of either however if the cake is moist, chocolate, has lots of chocolate frosting and add Moose Tracks ice cream, I'll take it!
D- Day of choice: Friday, because of the anticipation of a great weekend (hopefully).
E- Essential Item: It varies... for the next 10 days, my detox drink!
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears, although I don't really care for either.
H- Hometown: Pendleton/South Carolina
I- Indulgence(s): Homemade peanut butter cookies with p/b chips and choc. chips, a total "kick-butt" run (I don't get enough of), McDonald's cheeseburger and Fudge Sundae (it reminds me of being a kid)!
J- January or July: July minus the humidity!
K- Kids: Yes! Three.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Family, vacations, shopping and exercise!
M- Marriage Date: December 16, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers and 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: As long as the apple is sweet, crunchy and juicy (no soft spots at all), then I would have to take the apple
P- Phobias or Fears: I have so many where do I begin?
Q- Quote(s): "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear". My Mission President tried hard to drill this into our heads for everything. I try to live by this (not always successful), however I love it!
R- Reason To Smile: My children, husband, clean house, homemade healthy dinner and hydro therapy (you can't help but smile, it is awesome... everyone should try it at least once)!
S- Season: Fall, Winter, Spring then Summer
T- Tag Three: Wendy, Jenny, Heather
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I want to start a catering business
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I have nothing against eating meat, however I am not a big meat eater unless it is highly seasoned and cooked just right.
W- Worst Habit: I always stay up too late too! I have a lot of bad habits.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Hope I don't have to have either one, unless I am pregnant and finding out the sex of my baby.
Y- Your Favorite Food: It depends on the day! To name a few... grilled pizza, spaghetti, chicken rolls w/mashed potatoes, shrimp and grits haystacks, mmmm!
Z- Zodiac: I have no idea

No comments: