Thursday, April 10, 2008

Annual Pictures


Trevor 5 yrs.

Spencer 3 1/2 yrs


Vincent 11 mo.

It is a tradition that I take the boys every year and have their pictures made professionally. I figure that this is the least that I can do since I am not good at taking a lot of my own pictures (and seeing that my camera is broken now). I have decided to wait until the beginning of the summer to have the pictures made next year. They are always getting over some illness when I take their pictures in the early Spring, therefore they have dark rings under their eyes and are cranky with the photographer. NEVER AGAIN! I wasn't totally pleased with these pictures, but at least I got a good deal on the package that I bought.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable, Susan! We miss you guys so much! Good to talk to you this week!

Cathryn said...

Yay! A new post! I think the pics are great and your boys are so cute. They are close in age like my boys (7-4-2)and I love that..at least most days I love it.

Paper Blizzard Story said...

They are growing fast! Hope you see you guys soon as Andrew is getting close to finishing his thesis! Yea!

Feel free to come down any time for a visit. We'd love to have you!