Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fall 2007

I am posting a lot of pictures late because I just recieved our beach pictures in the mail from my sister and I did not blog much through the fall. So I have a lot of catching up to do.
I love our maple tree in our front yard. Duke Power came shortly after the leaves fell and had to cut about half of the branches off so they wouldn't interfere with the power lines in the winter. I was very sad because it is my favorite tree in our yard. The branches have already started to grow back. YAY!!!

Grandma Brenda made the boys cute trick-or-treat bags with with their names on them. They love them!

Spencer thought that he was the man with his cool cape on!

Trevor is obsessed with skeletons! He was a skeleton last year too. I think that he looked like a much better skeleton this year.

Vincent was our little ghost. The hat didn't last long though.... it was too itchy!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Sam was a skeleton too. Very similar to Trevor. He'll love the pictures!

Cathryn said...

Susan,
I am SO happy you have a blog. It has been so many years (way way to many) since I have been able to know anything about your family. I teared up looking at your beautiful family. Keep posting! I want to know all about you guys!
Love to you and your boys.
~Cathryn
ps I have such great memories of us as kids. I miss those times!