Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Was it worth the sacrifice?

I finally figured out how to blog! I think it's because I took the time to figure it out, however in the meantime, my 2 area rugs, cushion to the rocker and who knows what else was sacrificed in exchange of my knowledge on how to blog. The boys were just laughing having a good time. This is a normal thing in our house however when Trevor's laughing has turns into the "hysterical raspy, I can barely breathe" laugh and saying "do it again Spencer", then you know they are up to no good. Trevor co-arsed Spencer into having a little fun with the yellow acrylic paint. Apparently he opened it and flung it all over the wood floor and the two area carpets. Then they danced in it. After dancing in it they came into my room and started jumping on the bed (thank goodness the bed was striped today because I was washing the sheets). Then they started into the bathroom and squeezed paint down the toilet (which is when I discovered what they were up to). Moments like this is when you want to send them to the moon! Moments like this we will also laugh at later, however right now I am a bit "grumpy" (as the boys say), about the yellow spots on the rocker and rugs!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Too funny about the hysterical laughter from the boys that can only come from something very naughty going on!! Glad you're blogging. Your family looks great. One of these days maybe we'll get to see each other...